Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tooth Fairy Answers Your Questions -- In Office Teeth Whitening



Dear Tooth Fairy,
I’d like to whiten my teeth but I’d rather not have to have impressions and bother with wearing trays at home.  I’m not very good at taking the time to do things like that.  I’ve tried some of the over the counter options without much success.  I’d like to feel more confident about my smile. How can I get a whiter smile with less hassle?  
Not So Pearly Whites

Dear “Not So Pearly Whites”,
You can actually have a brighter smile in about an hour with an in office whitening treatment!  TheOaks Dental Center, Ltd. offers an in office whitening treatment which is very effective.  First a special barrier is placed on the gums. Then the whitening solution is applied to the teeth while patients relax and listen to music if they choose.  The solution is removed after about fifteen minutes.  A fresh application is then applied and repeated one or two more times.  At the end of the hour, patients leave with a brighter, more confident smile and a refreshed spirit!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger