Monday, February 26, 2018

Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics “Integrating Conventional and Contemporary Treatment Philosophies” Seminar


This past weekend, I got to attend the Scientific Session of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics in Chicago.The theme for this year was "“Integrating Conventional and Contemporary Treatment Philosophies”.  We had  14 world renowned speakers discuss topics that included digital dentistry, local anesthesia, TMD, "all or four" implant bridges.  Most of these speakers are heavily involved in the research and development of implants and their restoratives.

The seminar has deepened my knowledge and understanding of the latest techniques in dental restorations.  This helps me offer customized treatments for my patients and I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger